Wolves Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
NOT ACCEPTING UNLESS YOU GIVE THE PROPER HTML CODE FOR IT!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» PippiCalzeLungheS01e03[DivX-Ita-Ac3-SubNUIta][Tntvil
Lost  souls den - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 3:27 am by deereg

» Gunde Jari Gallanthaindhe Audio All Songs Downloads Phone Ky
Lost  souls den - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 2:16 pm by deereg

» Angel Girl X V2.0 Rar
Lost  souls den - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 1:59 pm by deereg

» The Mentalist S05E14 HDTV X264 LOL Ell.avi
Lost  souls den - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 6:20 am by 

» The Mentalist S05E14 HDTV X264 LOL Ell.avi
Lost  souls den - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 6:20 am by 

» ♥ARIS AMAZING ART ♥ OPEN: 4 slots avaliable
Lost  souls den - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 5:29 pm by Streak

» Lost souls den
Lost  souls den - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 7:36 pm by Streak

» The Day the Sky Ran Red
Lost  souls den - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 10:43 pm by Rain / Thunder

» Hey, guys! I'm leaving...
Lost  souls den - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 8:13 pm by Streak

Lost souls den

5 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Lost  souls den - Page 4 Empty Re: Lost souls den

Post  Ari Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:27 pm

Ari stood, and nodded to Rain. "I am heading back to the den site." She padded of through the trees, her mind confused. What had happened between Shadow and Eli? She shrugged, and caught sight of the crevice. She padded into the den site and glanced around. Seeing Eli, she went and sat down beside him. She kept silent.
Ari
Ari

Back to top Go down

Post  Eli Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:33 pm

Eli took a deep breath as he was pulled from his thoughts by Ari's presence. She kept quiet. "What's on your mind?" He asked carefully, craning his neck to look at the fae.
Eli
Eli

Back to top Go down

Post  Ari Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:35 pm

Ari shook her head. "Nothing..." she lay down and looked at him, a frown wrinkling her face. "But something is on yours. You can tell me."
Ari
Ari

Back to top Go down

Post  Eli Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:41 pm

Eli shrugged and heaved in a breath. "I... I just... I've crossed so many lines in the short time I've been here." He said, letting the walls that he normally kept up and sealed tight fall. "It can't be good for anyone. Rain doesn't trust me, Shadow's angry with me..." He trailed off, slowly placing his barriers back up. He didn't like to feel weak or helpless. He needed to feel in control.
Eli
Eli

Back to top Go down

Post  Ari Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:46 pm

Ari looked at him sympathetically. "There is something else. Eli you can tell me. Trust me. I'm here for you." She lay down and and licked his cheek. "Tell me."
Ari
Ari

Back to top Go down

Post  Eli Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:51 pm

Eli shook his head. The barriers were up and he was determined to keep them there. "No, nothing else." He lied, hoping she would either believe him or take a hint and drop the subject.
Eli
Eli

Back to top Go down

Post  Ari Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:53 pm

Ari shook her head. "Fine, keep it to yourself." She stood and padded away, back out of the den site. She walked for awhile before finding a patch of moss and lying down. She wondered why Eli didnt trust her.
Ari
Ari

Back to top Go down

Post  Eli Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:00 pm

He snorted as she angrly stomped away. "Girls." He sighed, resting his head on his paws. I can keep some things to myself... He flashed back to when Shadow had said almost the same thing to him. The anger that flashed in her eyes, the words she spat at him. Eli could never do that to Ari, but some things he just couldn't share. Couldn't she respect that?
Eli
Eli

Back to top Go down

Post  Ari Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:10 pm

Ari burried her head in her paws. No one ever trusted her. Never. She sighed, and looked up at the tree tops, then rolled onto her side. Sometime males take things way to seriously she thought to herself.
Ari
Ari

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:12 pm

Shadow saw Ari from her little cove that had been desecrated by another. "Ari?" She called, giving away her location behind the bushes.
Shadow
Shadow
Admin

https://wolveslegacy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Ari Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:14 pm

Ari sat upright in surprise. "Shadow...?" she called, pinpointing the voice. She padded over to the bush. "May I... May I come in?"
Ari
Ari

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:16 pm

Shadow knew Ari was upset, plus someone had found her secluded safe haven anyway. "Yes, please do." She said calmly, poking her head out through the bushes.
Shadow
Shadow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ari Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:26 pm

Ari padded into the bushes, her pelt snagging on the branches. Once she was in she tilted her head. "Why did you call my name?"
Ari
Ari

Back to top Go down

Post  Eli Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:26 pm

Eli wrestled with his thoughts. "She could at least repect my privacy." He growled to himself. "She doesn't need to know all my thoughts at all times right? This is her fault. right?" He didn't know why he was talking to himself. He just felt that the words needed to be said. He rolled to his feet and bolted toward the cover of trees, feeling the need to hide. He let his thoughts jumble around and knock together in his head. He slowed to a stop. Not a sound. Peaceful. Quiet. Here he could think what ever he wanted without anyone else listening in. {That sounded a little crazier then intended but whatever.}
Eli
Eli

Back to top Go down

Post  Ari Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:48 pm

Ari shrugged and backed out of the bushes. She padded quietly through the forest, which was eriely quiet. She glanced to the side and saw a tail dissappearing through the trees. The sweet smell of Eli floated her way, but she shook her head. He was upset. Following him would only make it worse. He was angry at her, and it made her feel horrible inside. She kept walking in a straight line.
Ari
Ari

Back to top Go down

Post  Eli Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:01 pm

Eli thrashed through the forest, sending some frightened critters rushing across the ground. This is what happens when you let your thoughts loose. Your emotions turn on you and your left with nothing! He had hurt Ari, and ultimately he felt sorry about it. His head felt about ready to explode, his thoughts fighting a war inside his head. "RUN AWAY! WHO NEEDS PACKS?!" One side yelled before a splitting pain erupted from his head. "YOU NEED HER! WIN HER BACK!" The other yelled, followed by more searing pain. He howled. A long piercing sound that made his headache disappear. The voices were silenced. He was left back in reality, feeling more alone then ever. {I keep accidently making him go crazy... oops}
Eli
Eli

Back to top Go down

Post  Ari Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:06 pm

[lol, nice]

Ari stopped when she heared the howl. She paused, not quite certain if it would be a good idea to follow him. She couldent stand hearing the pain in the howl and broke into a jog towards the sound. Once she could she him she stopped, dropping back so that she could see him, but he couldent see her. She still wasnt certain about his mood...
Ari
Ari

Back to top Go down

Post  Eli Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:13 pm

Left in the quiet of the forest, he flopped onto his stomach. "Oh my god." He whined softly. "What did I do?" He plopped his head onto his paws, a scowl forming on his face. "She probably hates me now, but what can i do?
Eli
Eli

Back to top Go down

Post  Ari Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:16 pm

Ari stayed silent and watched him calmly. She was having an internal tug-of-war, between going to him, or hanging back. She stayed there, and the wind shifted. She now stood upwind of him. She scowled at the wind. If he so much as breathed, he would smell her. She started backing away.
Ari
Ari

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:16 pm

Shadow left the territory, without a word, or a warning. She left forever.
(NEW BOARD WIDE PLOT, THE ALPHA DISAPPEARS)
Shadow
Shadow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eli Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:27 pm

Eli took a deep breath. A scent he immidiately recognized as Ari's wafted to his nose. He lifted his head. "Ari?!"
Eli
Eli

Back to top Go down

Post  Ari Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:29 pm

Ari froze, her tail quivering. Slowly she stepped out of the cover of the trees. She hung her head. "Yes?"
Ari
Ari

Back to top Go down

Post  Eli Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:40 pm

What was it with this pack and eaves-dropping?? He asked himself, mentally kicking himself for saying all that stuff out loud. He padded up to her, stopping a respectful distance away. "I've been thinking about you." He admited, firmly turning his gaze to the ground. "I'm sorry." He felt a thousand eyes peeking at him from the forest. Like even the trees had turned to listen to his pitiful apology. All he wanted was to sink into the scenery. To disappear. But he had to do this. He stayed where he was.
Eli
Eli

Back to top Go down

Post  Ari Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:38 pm

Still not looking at him, she broke the silence. "Sorry for what? I'm the one who was pushing you to tell me your thoughts, which belong to you alone." She raised her head, and looked at him. "I am the one who is sorry."
Ari
Ari

Back to top Go down

Post  Eli Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:25 pm

He shrugged. "Doesn't matter who did what." He filled the gap between them. "I'm not here to play the blame game." He nuzzled into the scruff of her neck. "I love you."
Eli
Eli

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum