Wolves Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
NOT ACCEPTING UNLESS YOU GIVE THE PROPER HTML CODE FOR IT!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» PippiCalzeLungheS01e03[DivX-Ita-Ac3-SubNUIta][Tntvil
Shadow (Shadowstorm is full name) Laylani-APPROVED EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 3:27 am by deereg

» Gunde Jari Gallanthaindhe Audio All Songs Downloads Phone Ky
Shadow (Shadowstorm is full name) Laylani-APPROVED EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 2:16 pm by deereg

» Angel Girl X V2.0 Rar
Shadow (Shadowstorm is full name) Laylani-APPROVED EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 1:59 pm by deereg

» The Mentalist S05E14 HDTV X264 LOL Ell.avi
Shadow (Shadowstorm is full name) Laylani-APPROVED EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 6:20 am by 

» The Mentalist S05E14 HDTV X264 LOL Ell.avi
Shadow (Shadowstorm is full name) Laylani-APPROVED EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 6:20 am by 

» ♥ARIS AMAZING ART ♥ OPEN: 4 slots avaliable
Shadow (Shadowstorm is full name) Laylani-APPROVED EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 5:29 pm by Streak

» Lost souls den
Shadow (Shadowstorm is full name) Laylani-APPROVED EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 7:36 pm by Streak

» The Day the Sky Ran Red
Shadow (Shadowstorm is full name) Laylani-APPROVED EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 10:43 pm by Rain / Thunder

» Hey, guys! I'm leaving...
Shadow (Shadowstorm is full name) Laylani-APPROVED EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 8:13 pm by Streak

Shadow (Shadowstorm is full name) Laylani-APPROVED

2 posters

Go down

Shadow (Shadowstorm is full name) Laylani-APPROVED Empty Shadow (Shadowstorm is full name) Laylani-APPROVED

Post  Shadow Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:39 pm

Wolfs name:Shadow Laylani
Description:Shadowstorm has bright, dark, icy blue eyes, but that's not the first thing you'll notice about her. The first thing is her posture and the fact that she's jet black. Before you even see her eyes, she'll come on out with a rude sentence or two. You'll notice she's paranoid and she thinks your going to kill her. It's from her 'pup-hood' when some lone wolves attacked her family, taking advantage of kindness, killing her parents. She thinks her brother, Shade, is dead, when really he is alive and well, always looking for his lost sister, although soon after entering Wildwood, his search changes. She has a bad leg, from an encounter with a rock while she was talking to a pack wolf, Follko, in Ghastly Woods. She has a scar stretching across her side from an encounter with Athena. She is a quick and strong she-wolf that has a sharp eye. She can hunt with ease in the conditions she is used to which includes night hunting, then she started to adventure. She has had trouble keeping up with prey, but she is getting better all the time.
History:
"My tale isn't heroic, or nice as your history I'm sure. But I'll tell you anyways since you're my friend. I was born to adestinct pair of Lone Wolves that to be honest. Hated other wolves. My brother Shade and I started training to survive in a place far from Relic Lore called Death Pine Forest. The first lesson my father taught us, even though I now, after seeing the strength of packs, was Packs are weak, bottomfeeding losers that couldn't take care of themselves, so they hung together and shared food. He specifically told us never to join a pack, or we would taint our blood line. MY brother tried to object as he was the more reasonable one, my father beat him. I tried to get him to stop, he beat me. My father was a cruel, mean steel wall. Whenever I did something wrong, he beat me as a punishment. My mother eventually stepped in, conquering her fear of my father. She was too beaten. It got worse. During my final 'test' , a hunting assignment before I was to go off an live my life. My mother and fahter were attacked by a group of two or three lone wolves. Out of fright, I ran for his life. I thought all my family to be dead. My grandparents gone. My father was an only child, same as my mum as far as I know, I thought my brother Shade was in dead. But truth is he joined a pack called Willow Ridge. Odd, after all these years, he went against my father's teachings. By the end of our lessons. He was set on the goal of never being in a pack ever. "
Medical:
Bi-Polar
Other:
Family:
Brothers are Kamota and Tenzin.
Mother is Namara,
Father is Zuko,
Sister is Katara.
She is a mediumish sized wolf
Shadow
Shadow
Admin

https://wolveslegacy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Shadow (Shadowstorm is full name) Laylani-APPROVED Empty Re: Shadow (Shadowstorm is full name) Laylani-APPROVED

Post  Ari Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:07 pm

O.O My bio is tiny compared to yours. I love your bio! Very Happy
Ari
Ari

Back to top Go down

Shadow (Shadowstorm is full name) Laylani-APPROVED Empty Re: Shadow (Shadowstorm is full name) Laylani-APPROVED

Post  Shadow Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:09 pm

Thanks, Shadow is my basis character for almost all sites. Its as easy as copy paste. 0/0
Shadow
Shadow
Admin

https://wolveslegacy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down